Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 423: Fairy World 64

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"What? She dared to ask," the dark shadow said, "This is exactly what you were looking for. How to dive into someone's mind when dark magic is involved."

"It's the third time you tell me it's the exact thing I'm looking for," Brownie said sighing and taking the book reluctantly. "The first time, you would have me dive into the mind of every fairy present in this realm by splitting my consciousness, it was used only once, as a prank and the witch using it had to be institutionalized. The second time, you wanted me to get out of my body so that the mind of Kallisto would possessed me leading to both of us dying. So excuse me if I'm being a little bit skeptical."

"Well, I made some mistake while reading, you're noisy and distracting," the dark shadow answered for his defense. Brownie rolled her eyes and looked at the book.

"The third paragraph," the dark shadow said, "That's the one, I promise you, that's the one." 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment