Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 259: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Well you see the little problem here, there is just you and me and you're pretty weak for a demon so leave alone trying to fight me. You can just tell me what I want, grab some nice clothes somewhere and lose the dress you're wearing because there is no way the Hunters are going to grow very old messing with people like me,” Odeon said.
“Most of you are dead already, like fools you killed each other, the hunters have their souls and they will soon be used in their new body, there is nothing you can do,” the demon said still walking back.
“And you came all this way just to tell me that?” Odeon asked.
There was something else coming closer to him but he couldn't see it or hear it yet, he was just feeling it, something moving somewhere near.
“We will catch and kill all of you to bring your soul to the real Gods, the one who will serve the demon instead of destroying this world,” the demon said.
He looked down bellow Odeon's feet and that was enough of a warning. Odeon raised in the air in a jump as another demon appeared from the ground just where he had been standing. If he hadn't move he would have been crushed by two gigantic metal jaws.
“What the hell are you playing at?” he said.
It was his turn to be throwing fireballs at the demons bellow.
“Are you done playing already?” Torsti said joining him.
His hammer seemed to have been bathing in blood.
“What the hell is wrong with those guys?” Odeon asked.
“I can't believe you are still trying to understand demons,” Torsti said, “It's them or us and I'd rather have it be them.”

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment