Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Paris: Notre-Dame de Paris, Seine Cruise and the Abbey Bookshop, (with video)

En français

This summer, I have been traveling in France and Northern Ireland for more than a month and a half. Of course, coming from Tokyo, you mostly have to arrive in France via Paris. So I flew there and had a day in the capital before continuing my journey.


Since I was carrying a very heavy bag plus the extra small bag I always have around, it was a bit difficult to move in the capital.
I first went to see Notre-Dame de Paris. I think they are going to do a good job restoring it after the fire. There were still a lot of people looking around and a lot of tourists in that area.

Then I walked along the Seine until I decided to have a boat tour. I never had a boat tour in Paris before, even when I actually lived there for almost eight months. 
It was really nice and it allows you to see everything on both side of the Seine with a different perspective and to have some explanation about the history of the building in the city with the tour guide. 
We then stopped for a huge lunch... honestly, we had raclette in summer which is a bit crazy.

Then, I visited a very nice international bookshop with books from floor to ceiling, including in the basement.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment