Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Jun Goto (Tenshi no 3P) Azone Doll Review (with video)

Today I have a video of one of the dolls from the Azone characher series: Jun Goto from the anime Tenshi no 3P. 
I only got this doll because I thought she was cute but I have no idea about the anime. 
She has lavender color hair which I really like. She comes with a sort of classical look with skirt, tights and white shirt. I think she has also guitar hands so I might have to get her a guitar later.  

Here is the video


And here are some pictures


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment