Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Happy New Year 2019 Lycee (with video)

Today I have for you a video review of the Happy New Year Lycee doll.
This one is the first of January version from the azone store.
It's the first time they make an Happy New Year doll with this facial expression. The happy new year dolls in the Sahra's a la mode series always come in pair. You have to get the first one on January first and the second one at the Doll Show, however this year, the second one was sold at a special event from Azone so I missed her. The azone Happy New Year doll pair always wear Yukatas. One of the doll has a casual hair style while the other one wear the traditional Japanese hair bun that goes with the yukata. They also have an apron and a little bag.  

Here is the video



And here are some pictures





✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment