Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 207


Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!



Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.




Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week.

We rode all night, Alexej had been a good choice, he seemed to know the road very well and he was untierable. He stopped in front of an inn late in the morning. The girl was still sleeping. I walked out of the carriage and Alexej.
I’ll grab a bite first and get back to the carriage, it’s not good to leave it alone in this sort of place,” he said.
He didn’t give me time to answer. He already walked toward the inn with a decided step. There were a lot of carriage waiting with drivers on the sits ready to go or sleeping. It seemed that he was right, it wasn’t the kind of inn I would have like to spend the night inn. I could have had my throat sliced faster than with the vampire. In a way, I was still glad that he had decided to stop here. I took my purse, sword and notebook out of my luggage and hide them inside my coat. The morning was a little bit cold. The cat meowed weakly and I took the poor little creature from the lap of the girl and let it out on the floor. The new coldness on her thigh waked hr up but she turned her head away from me as if she was disgusted by me. She still hadn’t forgiven me for taking her away from her house or she was mad at me for taking her to Grand duchy of muscovy. I couldn’t decide which one but I would have bet that Grand duchy of muscovy was on her mind more than the memory of her life with her step father.
I was looking at the cat, making sure it wouldn’t run a way too far. I remembered Sorina the first time I had brought her a rabbit. I was in my wolf shape and it was day time, I had caught the little thing myself and it was moving to free itself from my mouth. It was a weird feeling to have fluffy hair on my tongue. I let it go on the floor of the inn and it run everywhere like lost. Sorina was running being it laughing, pushing the chair until the rabbit once again felt between my legs and I put my foot on it to make it stop moving.
Sorina’s eyes brightened when she grabbed it and hold it cuddling against her chest. She was smiling like an angel at the title thing. That’s the moment I discovered that girl curiously liked fluffy things especially small one.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment