Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Riame the Fox, Azone Happy New Year Lil'fairy Doll Review (with video)

Today I have a review of Azone's Happy New Year Lil'fairy Riame. 
(Yes, they write her name with an e on this box... don't ask, I don't know why...). 

It is only a review, not a box opening because I had some technical problem and the unboxing wasn't recorded properly. She is part of the new little maid series which has a more traditional Japanese style as the lil'fairy are wearing Yukatas under their apron. This time however instead of a cat, this Riame is a fox. I'm kind of glad at the change of animal. She is super cute and remind me a lot of Vel even though after comparison, she does look quite different.  

Here is the video



And here are some pictures



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment