Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Pullip Kumiho Doll Review (with video)

Today I have for you a brand new pullip, on of the latest release: the pullip Kumiho, the nine tailed fox.
I decided that if I was going to get a new pullip for the full price, it would have to be this one. She is really special with features never seen before on a pullip, like her beauty mark and fluffy ears!
I really like her style, she is really super pretty, plus I like purple!  

Here is the video


And here are some pictures




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment