Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Pullip and Namu Second Anniversary set box opening (with video)

Today I'm opening a box for you guys but I'm not actually reviewing the dolls because the opening took a long time and there is a lot of things to review so I split the video into three part. 
This part is therefore the box opening of the Second Pullip Anniversary Doll set. 
This one was made by Jun Planning and it's one of the box with a Namu and a Pullip inside. I got it second hand but it looked like it has never been opened before. 

In the video, I'm opening the box and getting everything out and showing you things bit by bits as I go. 


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment