Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 19, 2018

Otaru Vlog up to Mount Tengu (with video)

I went to mount Tengu to see the city from up above. The view was breath taking. I had a 46 minutes walk to get there then the cable car to go to the top. I took a walk around in the forest even though it had started to rain, got a bit worried about getting lost or meeting with a bear, but the closest thing to a bear was in my backpack. I checked out the Sky Museum and the Tengu gallery before going back down.
The Tengu is actually a goblin with a long red nose who is supposed to bring good luck, so I had to stroke his nose.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures







http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment