Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Lutz Zuzu Delf Mir D'Artagnan Limited Doll Review (with video)

Today, I have for you a review of my Mir D'Artagnan bjd from Luts. I was supposed to make his review some times ago, just after the idoll event where I bought him but I decided I wanted to wait to have some clothes for him before doing the review. However, since I haven't been sewing as much as I intended too, the poor little cutie is still partially naked and the review way over due so I decide to compromise so here is the review.
I got this little cutie at the last idoll (you can check the first video here  and the second video here.)
I got him naked as someone already bought his outfit before I made my decision to take him home. He is a Mir D'artagnan limited version you can check him out of the luts website and he is a dragon. I think that he is super adorable.
He comes with magnetic horns and wings that you can move and remove as you please.
You can also check my Luts interview.

Here is the video


And here are some pictures



 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment