Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Azone and Dolk stores (Today in Akihabara) with video

Today I went to the azone store in Akihabara because I wanted to check the custom doll event that they are having there at the moment.
It's an event in several steps. They start with custom dolls of the excute then they'll have the Sahra's a la mode and then the lil'fairy.
They are all custom made by the azone staff so they are wearing azone clothes and azone face up but they can have different hair color and hair style.
Then on the way down, I found the new Dolk store so I went to have a look in there. They have bjd from several doll companies for sell and they allow you to film and take pictures so I had a lot of fun in there. It's really small though but they have a lot of very gorgeous dolls.

Here is the video








http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment