Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Tokyo Idoll Festival 2018 Day 1 (with video)

This time, idoll is going on over two days. Today was the first day and the second day is tomorrow. Today, I had to leave early because I was teaching English one hour away but I still managed to take a lot of pictures and to get some stands for my little wonder froggies. There was a lot of booth at the event, more than usual in the idoll side but a lot less in the hand art market side. Some of them will be present tomorrow again and there will also be new one. It wasn't very crowded because we are having a typhoon. Hopefully that will not stop me from going again tomorrow. 




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment