Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday Fiction 164: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"You've been out for two hours," Amy said. "I was really starting to get worried. I'm glad you told me it would be a long one."
"I'm sorry," I said.
I took a deep breath. I was back to my dormitory room. I wondered why Amy was still here watching over me. I mean when I black out nothing much happens in this world. It might have been pretty boring. But I was glad she was here alone and didn't call for help that couldn't help.
"I recorded the time," she said. "That's what you do right, you record the time for every single one of them."
"Yes, I do that, I want to see patterns but I only have poor graphs so far, I'm not advanced enough in statistics."
"Well that's two hours and four minutes this time around," Amy said "how does if fit with your record?"
"For the regular black out, that's a pretty long one, I mean when I'm not starting asleep," I said.
"Right! Anyway, now that I'm sure you're alive, I better move back to my room and get some sleep. I have a lot of reading planned for tomorrow," she said standing up.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment