Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 155

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“What are you doing here?” the voice coming from a even darker and narrower passage on her left made her startle.
Sahel walked out of the darkness holding himself to the walls. Evalynn walked over to help him.
“What happened to you?”
“Long story, I should stop pretending I’m a human”, Sahel said.
She tried to help him sat on the floor.\ but he didn’t seem to be in the mood to stop.
“You mean, you did this to yourself?” she asked.
“I don’t have time to explain”, he answered.
“Take one of these”, Evalynn said taking out a black stone and handing it to him.
“I thought”, he started.
“The store is destroyed and there isn’t much of it but as a girl, I know where to find precious things”, Evalynn answered proudly. This time if they were to stay alive, that would probably be because of her.
“If you say so…” Sahel said without stopping. He hoped that the stone was going to help, his Eather powers had been vain there was really nothing to be done he had to go through it. That’s what Brownie had said every time she had been sick because of Magick. I made a mistake, I have to go through this, this is my punishment. He was just hoping that his punishment wasn’t going to get both of them dead.
“Have you seen the others?” Evalynn asked.





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment