Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Doll Review: Pullip Princess Snow White (with video)

Today I have with me the last doll I was missing to complete my Snow White Series, and curiously, it's snow white, the main doll of the series. 
She arrived from yahoo auction unopened and of course in perfect conditions. 
She is absolutely gorgeous. She has a very particular face up with a luscious bottom lips which is different than most of the recent pullip who have generally something thinner. 
She comes with an outfit designed by groove, very different than usual disney Snow White outfit. I kind of like Groove's take on this doll and on the complete series. She also comes with an ornamented apple. 

Here is the video


And here are some pictures 



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment