Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 10, 2017

NaNoWriMo Vlog Day 9 (8) Catch up and Mini Centaur

I did a lot of writing today. I managed to catch up the words I didn't write on day 8. I don't know what happened on day 8 really. I was just in front of my PC and I couldn't write any sentence that make sense.
So today I got almost 5k words which is what I needed to be on time for my own schedule.
I also made a video for my other channel with the last doll box I had to open.
You can see that here.
Then I made a little centaur custom. I had it forever and I finally decided it was time to make it. I had quite a bit of problem on the face but after three tries it's not that bad.

Here is the video




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment