Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, August 11, 2017

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 134


Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week

“So that’s where you have been hiding?” someone said walking out of the shadow. I hadn’t heard them arrive just like last night, there were two of them, it was the new born. A part of me felt relieved because at least they had let me finish my meal another part was worried because they were wild enough to make a fuse so close to the human crowd. I finished sucking the blood of my victim pretending not to give them any attention. I was studying the way they were moving, walking toward me. They were still bounded by their human movement. I had seen then jump from the roof last night but they were surely not aware on how to use their speed and strength properly. Whoever had changed them had done a bad job of raising them. I pushed the body away slowly and stroked my hands against each other. I put my hands in my pockets I wanted to look relax and confident but it was a way to get closer to my sword and knife.
“So how are we going to do this”, I said. “Personally I don’t really have anything against you, if you learn to behave…”
“You don’t remember what it is to be beaten”, the first one said.
“And what are you supposed to call you? Daddy?” the second said.
“I have actually never been beaten”, I said looking straight at the first one. He seemed to be the smarter of the two and therefore he needed to be the one eliminated first. The other was the one who had been killed near the bridge, he was too wealthy looking to have been taught to fight properly.
“Well it doesn’t feel good”, the first answered walking toward me slowly. They didn’t have any weapons or they would have taken it out already.
“I’m sorry about that, but it has nothing to do with me”
“You did this to us, you took away our life, you gave us this incredible thirst forcing us to kill and drink blood from every one we meet. Give me my life back”, the second one said running toward me with his arm up. I evade his punch with one single step back, leaving my foot behind. He left lying on the floor in front of his companion. His body hadn’t yet adapt to the vampire life. He would need a lot more kills with blood high in iron and a lot of exercise to burn the fat around his belly and legs. It was still restricting his movement making them inefficient.
“We seem to have a little misunderstanding here. I wasn’t the one changing you.”
“You liar!” The man say pulling himself up slowly. “I remember the way you looked when you drunk his blood, it was exactly the same.”

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment