Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Azone Doll Box Opening and Review: Meryl from Alvastaria (with video)

Today I continue with the Alvastaria series by opening the box of the third character: Meryl.
Meryl is a friend that Katie and Neil find on the way during their travel.
She is really cute and I totally fell in love with her the first time I saw her. I was really impatient to get her.
She has a lot of different feature compared to Katie and Neil. She is a little smaller as you will see on the picture. She has a rounded mouth that reminded me of Lipu who was my first azone doll. She has a different feel to her outfit in the way that it's the same sort of steampunk fashion than Neil and Katie, but it looks like it comes from a different place since the hat and shirt are made differently. It's a nice little detail if you want to follow their story.

Here is the video.



And here are some pictures.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment