Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Vlog #67 Hitsujiyama and Muse park in Chichibu (Includes doll pictures) with video

Yesterday we went to Hitsujiyama park and muse park in Chichibu.
They have a festival for blooming flowers at the moment. There are flower beds over the slops of the mountain in a small area of the park. It was my second time there. The first time it was free but this time they were having paying tickets. It's really pretty, still it's never really looking as good as the promotional pictures as you can see some spots of green.
In Muse park I only wanted to see the Roman temple fountain. It was a bit challenging but we finally found it by accident.
Of course since I had dolls with me I took a lot of pictures.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment