Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday Taster 129: Parallel Slip

 
Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.
 
We start right where we left off last week.
 
I nodded, it was the same car as in the previous world. As expected the car that hid us the first time was there too. I pulled on Amy's arm to make her squat next to me behind it. It was the car next to which Tamara had parked. Seeing how many of them were there and after us, they probably had other cars too. Amy took a look above the car we were hiding behind.
"I think there is someone in there," she said.
"I would guess so," I answered looking too. Not that I didn't trust her but I preferred to have my information first hand.
I took a deep breath going back. I could rely on the information from the other world and not one hundred percent. I should have known that but that was still bugging me. I wanted it to be all the same I wanted everything to be like it was before but it wasn't, so I needed to get over it. It still bought us some times while we hid in the room even if I had to fight with the door so I guess we were lucky I had that black out, just I was feeling exhausted.
"We need to take the bus, when I say run, run," I said to Amy.
"What bus?"
"The one which is going to come like really soon. If we run, we can make it."
I could see the bus stop from here, at least that didn't change much.
"Is that why you were looking at the bus map all along?" Amy asked.
I notted.
"Let's go, run!"
I stood up and ran as fast as I could trying to listen for the bus but the bus wasn't coming. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but if the bus wasn't coming the car with whoever was inside would be coming for us. Did we really get out too early, was the bus really not coming? I stopped at the bus stop and checked the time. I had trouble to make sense of the time table. I checked my watch a couple of time.
"There is no bus," Amy said in panick.
"There will be, there has to be a bus it will come," I said.
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment