Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

NaNoWriMo 29th and 30th day log: THE END (and what's next) with video

This is the last update on NaNoWriMo. I might have more writing updates later depending how things goes.
Today is December 1st so NaNoWriMo finished at midnight last night. It was a lot of fun as usual, I didn't participate in as much word count sharing and discussion as I usually do because my schedule was a bit tight and I sort of missed that but it didn't stop me from finishing it and reaching my first goal even if I didn't make it to the second.
In this video, I talk a lot about what is coming next, that is, what I'm going to be doing writing-wise in December. I'm introducing NaNoFiMo, you can join the forum here even though it's a bit dead today, I don't know if it's going to be updated or when you can have a look here.
And also I talk about my word count spread sheet. Basically, that's what I use when there is no other place online to count my words. It's also pretty nice in the sense that I can keep the data and analyse them later and compare them to other months. If you want the spread sheet, just let me know and I'll figure out a way to give it to you.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment