Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 20, 2016

NaNoWriMo 19th day log (with video)

Another day of writing! Today I wrote 3163 words therefore reaching 45120 words in total for my current NaNoWriMo project. It was a nice writing day. I was out for the most part of the morning until late afternoon and still manage to get some writing done.
In this video, I'm also giving more details about the story line of this novel and how it fits into the demon series. I never realised how much things tend to be all about Brownie until I actually say it out loud, she is definitely one of my most appearing characters even though it wasn't really meant to be that way. See I wanted demon soul to be a romance novel but realised that I couldn't write romance because I was so bored by it.
Anyway, I'm going to continue writing for a bit as tomorrow I'm going to Ak-garden and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to write when I'm coming back home.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment