Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 21, 2016

Vlog #47 New Lil'Fairies and Opening for commission

I'm back with a vlog.
Today I received the three lil'fairies I won at the yahoo auction. They are limited doll from 2015 that you could only get by buying the lil'fairy original photo novel.
At that time, I decided that I didn't want too many lil'fairies but as Azone created new characters and I added them too my collection, I felt a bit bad for passing on the fantasy hair colored limited lil'fairy version of Erunoe, Vel and Lipu, so I decided to go hunt for them and finally managed to find them for the regular price. I'm so luck.

Also, I'm open for amigurumi commission. If you want an amigurumi made by me, please contact me on my facebook page "Doll and amigurumi" and we can discuss it.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment