Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 14, 2016

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 91

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week
 
Sorina was looking at me trembling as they dragged us to the castle. All I was hoping for was that she didn’t see the vampire feeding on her parents through the half opened kitchen door. I had failed in protecting them, I knew the war was coming but as they stopped talking about it in the castle I had been too careless and happy enjoying my time with Dylan and her to flee away.
It’s not your fault”, she said weakly looking at me as if she knew exactly what was going on in my head.
Shut up”, the vampire slapped her across the face and she fainted. I was struggling furiously against my guards as he took her face in his hand.
Don’t touch her”, I said making him laugh.
And you pathetic thing are going to make me stop”, he answered laughing running his dirty hand down her neck.
The others started to laugh as well.
I think I won’t be able to stop looking at your face while taking care of your little girlfriend, you want me to change her for you”, he added and I can see his fangs shining at the light of the fire. I couldn’t resist my anger, I was going to kill them all if they dared touch her, I could feel my fang growing slowly. I needed the moon to change but with the fire burning all over the village and the thick smoke burning my eyes I couldn’t find it. My mum had always taken me out during the day. We changed into a wolf together at the end of the night when it wasn’t dangerous for my vampire appearance looking at the moon. She said the moon was carrying the energy we needed to be ourselves.
Do you really think me that stupid?” my uncle said.
I didn’t answer I knew why he was doing that to me, I had been stupid enough to give him the excuse he needed for years now talking to him wasn’t my priority.
You’re just an animal”, he said walking toward Sorina. “And she is as useless as your mother has ever been, it will me my pleasure to take care of her for you personally.”
The only thing was that it was giving me time. The problem was that I didn’t know what to do with it and I kept looking helplessly at Sorina.
They took us to the tower. That was where they were keeping the human foolish enough to come complain to the castle at first, to train them to obey. That was the tower of torture. They chained me at the wall and lie Sorina on the table.
Lady’s first”, my uncle said looking at me. I knew he was enjoying my anger more than anything else but I couldn’t help fighting against my chains to reach her. 
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment