Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Trip to the Azone store: Special Taeyang and Dal 10th Anniversary, Ruruko event and Dioramas (with video)

The Groove Dal and Taeyang 10th Anniversary event started in Akihabara's Azone store on the 20th so I we were going out to the Snoopy museum (see Vlog #48) I decided to take the opportunity to stop by and check it out.
The Azone store as usual had their normal doll display, they changed a bit of it since the previous video to accomodate Halloween, the Groove event and the Ruruko event but nothing else.


There is a full wall of pullip, Groove had a lot of older Taeyang and Dal for sale at the store but most of them have been sold out. I wonder if they are going to get more soon.
The Special Anniversary dolls Taeyanf Albireo and Dal Deneb are there for sale too. I didn't get them as I already bought enough dolls for this month. 
 
Don't forget to vote for the photo contest on Groove's official page on facebook. There are four albums where to vote.
If you want to help me in the photo contest leave a like on my Taeyang and Dal pictures:
Dal: "Butterfly landing" and Taeyang: "Taeyang Gyro in Autumn". 
VOTES ARE NOW CLOSED


Then there was the Ruruko special event as Azone and Ruruko is getting 4 special dolls out really soon. I sort of like the excute but I think I'll prefer to have them in the original detective version.

Also because of the event, Azone had several diorama that could be used to take pictures of your dolls. I had Lipu and Erunoe with me so I just went ahead and put them everywhere on the diorama for a photo session.

Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

You can check the album of the event here on facebook.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment