Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Teaching myself Piano (Give it 100): day 0 Introduction (33 days laps video)

I decided to start learning piano again and to add day log to this channel while doing so. I used to be on a website called "Give it 100" where I put videos on a daily basis to show my progress but that website closed and I haven't been practising regularly since.
I played the piano as a child but stopped when I was 10 and have always wanted to go back to it and be better.
In this video, I show you a 33 day laps of my piano playing from the Give it 100 website. You can see my progress slowly.
My skills sort of deteriorated since so I will start again with an easier song. the song you see me practice at the end is way above my skill level.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment