Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 7, 2016

Second hand doll Opening and Review: Dal Coral (with Video)

I got this Dal Coral second hand at the doll show 47. She isn't perfect as she has some melting under her chin and she is also missing her head piece. But she was really cheap so that's alright. Also the melting isn't really visible unless you look under her chin which isn't really an obvious place. It doesn't appear on pictures even when taken from a lower angle.

I think she is a very sweet doll. I would love to find her head accessory though, as I prefer to have my doll complete. She is the perfect little sister for Callie and Cassie.

If you haven't seen the review of my twin girls you can check: Cassie and Callie.


Here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment