Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday Taster 111: Parallel Slip

 
Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.
 We start right where we left off last week.

"Let me see that."
"It's not necessary," she said but I was already tearing a little piece of my blue dress with the piece of glass I had used to free myself.
I tight it around her arm to stop the bleeding.
"I knew you were the last one whose questions I would answer but I didn't know I would find you here again," she said, "I mean this version of you."
It was as if she could see the real me in my other self's body.
"You'll have a lot more questions to answer," I said, "we've got to get out of here first."
"I can't answer questions anymore," she said looking at the ground, "I'm not... what I used to be."
I realised that the blood on her dress didn't come only from her arm.
"Still we need to get out of here can you walk?" I asked.
I didn't want to brusque her but it was our life on the line.
"We can't escape, we are at war, they took us from Delphi and we crossed the sea already," she said.
"How can that be possible? Last time I came here," I said.
She pulled on my arm to make me sit down. I looked around trying to find a weapon or something to help on the way out.
"The time in my world and in your world are very different, we are at war so this universe will seize to exist," she said.
"No that's impossible, there was a lot of wars in my universe and it's still there," I said.
"It's still there, but not the same. When people die, the universes the closest collapse, that's the only way to keep the balance, when there are wars a lot of universe collapse. We will die soon," she said.
"Not on my watch, I'm taking you out of here," I said.
"You can't, listen to me, it's important. There is a lot of things I need to tell you about the universe," she said.
"It can wait until we reach a safe place," I said.
"Frederique," she said.
"No, I..."
She rose in front of me, she was literally levitating above the ground and that was a very good way to get my attention because I couldn't take my eyes of her. But that also meant that whatever they had done to her she was still qualified as a Pithy.
"This universe will soon be gone and you need to leave. The essence of all the me will be returned to my alpha and so will the essence of all the you. The collapse of the universe is not the end, it is a new beginning," she said.
"I won't let you die," I said.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment