1) Post the link to your youtube channel in the comment and I'll add it for you to the list of participants.
2) Every Monday I'll post a Prompt for the topic of the next video on this blog post so please keep save the link. It can be anything like “who was your first doll? Who is your favorite doll? Where do you buy your dolls?....”
3) You should post the video around Friday/Saturday night, you can send me the link to it, if you don't see me on your video the next few days after you posted.
4) You should mention the other channels participating to the vlog hop in your video or/and link to them in the description box. (Using copy paste is allowed for this post))
5) Visit the other participants because that's nice.
6) You don't have to participate every week (you can be sick, gone, or just not motivated or inspired, that's fine.) If you miss 3 times, your name will be withdrawn from the registration form and you'll have to put it back when you start vlog hopping again.
1) Ask your question in the comment section of any of my video or blog posts mentioning it's for the dolly vlog hop and it might be chosen for the next prompt, anyway, I'll add it to the list.
2) Go check out the videos and give us a like or a comments to motivate us. It's nice to know you care.
Let's start the vlog hop super easy this week with a question from Melissa Battiato :
Which doll started your doll collecting? Not your first doll ever, unless that's the one which started your collection. What made you start your collection?
Note: It might also be that it was not a doll starting your doll collection, that's fine too.
As we are already lacking questions, I need to use Priscila du Jardin's insanely mean question for this second run of the Vlog Hop :
There is a fire, you can only save one doll, which one is it?
Note: You can cheat. ;) but don't tell anyone.
This time we had a lot of questions but I had to pick one so I decided to go with the most popular one. Hopefully, it's a lot lighter than last week.
This third week question is a combo from Meara Simpson, Gogce Crynen and Ziggy Izzabella.
Which is your grail doll? The doll you dream about but haven't gotten for some reason or maybe you already have her. And why?
This week, the question is from Mahou Chronical© on youtube: Do you play with your dolls or just collect them?
Note: I leave you the free interpretation of “play” and “collect” because I know it doesn't mean the same thing for everyone.
This week, the question is from Melissa Battiato: What character do you wish they made a doll of?
This week, the question is from Ziggy Izzabella: Dolly regrets? Any dolls that you sold, gave away, lost for any reasons, or almost bought and did not that you now regret.
This week, the question is a combination of a question from Angela Singletary and Mahou Chronical: What advice would you give to a person when someone calls them "weird" or "too old to play with dolls?" What should dollies owner that have anxiety/ depression do? when you maybe don't want to play with your dolls anymore or feel in shame to have them...
This week, the question is a combination of a question from
This week, the question is from Priscilla du Jardin (Be scared):What is your favorite year in Pullip History and why?
This week, the question is from Meara Gael: What doll do you take the most pictures of and why. Plus.... show us the doll
This week, the question is: Hand made items. What are some handmade goodies or clothes you made for your dolls? Show us.
This week, the question is: “Do your dolls represent characters ?" or "Do you create characters for your dolls?
This week, the question is from Candy Candy: What is your top 10 pullips, top 3 Isuls and top 3 Taeyang...?and why.
This week, the question is from Priscilla du Jardin: Which Groove doll would you like to see re-released or made into a Premium version?
This week, the question is from Carmie Scott: Which doll would you like to dress up as for Halloween, and if you are able to recreate the costume, show us!! It can be the full outfit, or just the hair and makeup, etc!
The question this week is: Which dolls are on your wish list?
The question this week is: What type of doll fashion you are drawn to? Casual, lolita, vintage, etc."
The question for this week is: "Has there ever been a pullip that you didn't like at first but then the more you look at her, the more you wanted her and then you end up eventually buying her?"
The question for this week is: "How do you store your dolls and dolls' clothes and accessories?"
(All participants videos will be added when published)
Check out the other Vlog Hop participants.
Vega lovescollecting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdUDe89H2OB0Uq8nzBYnixA
SailorMoon Eternal: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8djpHCRIEDcHuu57S4XIA
Chizuki Kawai Desu: https://www.youtube.com/user/shuichi42003
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+