Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pullip doll: Nanachan Box opening/review (with video)

Miaou there!
My boyfriend recently got me Nanachan from the azone store. The idea was to get Romantic Alice blue but she was already sold out.
I think Nanachan was a good replacement.
Nanachan is a pullip based on the cat of the Japanese Singer Michan.
There are also two version of Michan as Taeyang in this series.
At first I considered Nanachan to be rather unsophisticated because she is wearing a really simple dress, however, after seeing her at the store multiple time and seeing pictures of her on line or redressed at the doll show, I changed my mine.
Nanachan actually has a rather sweet and light face up that makes her very beautiful. Her dress is really simple but the collar made of beat and pearls, the cat ears and tail and the cute little socks make her a pretty nice doll.
I already have a black pullip cat, the pullip moon wearing a black cat kugurimi, Nanachan is going to be my white cat.
Here is the video
And here are some pictures from the facebook album. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment