Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Doll show 46 Summer in Ikebukuro (with video)

Several times a year in Tokyo, Doll Owners and Doll companies organise Doll Shows.
Doll Companies and sellers of dolls, outfits, doll parts, doll houses, dioramas, miniatures for doll create an atmosphere where doll lovers can come to look at dolls, discovers new things in the dolly world, buy goodies, outfits, dolls and more...

I personally really enjoy the doll shows and I'm delighted to go to each of them especially to take pictures, buy the special Doll Show Azone doll or clothes for my dolls. My favorite part and what I generally do first is to go to the azone part of the show to see all the next release of the dolls I'm waiting for. This time, the kikipop and new excute weren't disappointing. I always go there with one or two dolls in mind that I want some new clothes for. This time I bought some kawaii neko T-shirt and socks for my Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Sarang.


There is so much to see and so much to talk about that it's very difficult to cover everything so I'll let you see my little personal summary of what the doll show was for me this time around. 

Here is the video
 
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment