Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Amigurumi Tuesday: Angel Cake

The fourth one of the girl and the last in the strawberry shortcake book, which you can easily find online, is Angel Cake. 
Angel Cake is the little blondy of the group. She has a lot of little details on her outfit and different flowers. She also wears a cute overall.

Of course Strawberry shortcake has a lot more characters. I could find about 24 that I would be interested to make with my own design for their details. 10 are already started with bits and pieces until I can get the right color to finish them. I might make more of them to finish the complete series. 

Here are some details of Angel Cake hair, hat and overall.
Here are the pictures of the doll
 
First picture taken when I finished her.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. Hajime maste watashi wa siti desu
    watashi no ブログ Pengobatan Radang Usus
    yoroshiku onegaishimasu

    ReplyDelete