Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

Pullip doll: Laura

Last Week I told you about the non-pullip doll from my extra lucky bag. Well, the pullip was Laura. I have to admit that I got that bag just because I saw that Laura was in it. I wanted her since the first time I saw her and just waited like an idiot and the price went up for some reason and I still didn't have her. I was feeling down about it, I have to admit. When I saw that she was there in that lucky bag, I really couldn't help myself. So here she is finally with her sister Alura and also the original Seila who was the one from which they were based and I'm so happy to have all three. 
I'll take them outside for some more pictures when it's not so cold anymore.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment