Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Azone doll: Little Briar Lien

En français
Little Briar Lien wasn't on my wish list when she first came out. I had some problem with her half closed eyes. Then she totally grew on me. She has a really elaborated outfit all white, with roses on it and she looks stunning. She is perfect as a sleeping beauty. When Azone decided to put her back on sale on the 2nd of January, I decided to go and get her. They also sold Swan Lake Raili which I hopefully already had as she disappeared a lot more quickly. I'm definitely on my way to get all the excute otogi no kuni. I really can't wait to have the complete series even though that's going to take a lot of time.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment