Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 1, 2016

Pullip doll: The Little Prince

En français
Once upon a time, an aviator named Antoine de Saint-Excupery had a plane crash. He survived but he was in the desert and really thirsty when suddenly came a little boy asking him to draw him a sheep. I read this story so many time. It has so many lessons. I even gave a talk at the university about it. Well, I definitely needed this doll. 
The Little Prince is a limited Japan only doll. It was sold out really fast and I had to put on my fox brain to dig him up from a movie goodies website. Now I'm very happy to have him. He is one of the cutest Isul and he holds so much meaning. I hope to be able to get the pullips fox and rose soon too. 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment