Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Azone doll: Lil'fairy Steampunk Riam

En français
I wanted to stop buying lil'fairies. I thought that I had enough with my 4 girls and that way I would have been able to get them more outfits. Well, that didn't really go as planned as azone decided to have new characters in the lil'fairy size and they are also steampunk. You know how I love my steampunk stuff so here I go, the first one of the Steampunk lil'fairy: Riam. 
I was lucky to get her because the pre-order closed in minutes but hopefully when she came out, they had a little bit of her left at the store. Of course, I hurried there to grab her. For the second one (those always came two by two, lol) my boyfriend placed the preorder for me, so it's a lot easier. You'll get the pictures of Neili in a few weeks. I still have a lot of dolls to introduce first. At one post per week it takes time.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment