Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Cinema: Divergent


As I just finished to read the divergent series, I might as well talk about the movie, which I watched after reading the book and I have a really weird feeling about them. First: Divergent.

Story: Beatrice Prior is now sixteen and it's time for her to choose who she really is. She can stay with her parents in the Abnegation faction or choose another option like Erudite, Candor, Dauntless or Amity. Each faction has a purpose and you can enter only with a certain personality trait. Against all odd, Beatrice chooses Dauntless, the factor of the brave were she has to face her fears on a daily basis. But it turns out that Beatrice now called Tris is not really a Dauntless, she is Divergent which is like having super power over the serum used to control the population.

My Feeling: I liked the book and I liked the movie but I think some part of the movie don't make much sense.  Especially the last scene with Jeanine, I mean I don't think that they would have so little security if Jeanine is there. There was also a lot more initiate at the beginning but the relationship didn't really develop much. It was not really like the book and that was bothering me a little.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment