Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Azone doll: Lil' fairy, Erunoe

Finally, I have been promissing picture of Erunoe when she gets here and well she did. She was supposed to be my first lil' fairy but she is the third. I wish I had more clothes to be able to have something new for all of them but I guess for the moment they can all be wearing the fairy uniform. It kind of looks cute. I'm still wondering if I should get the normal Vel. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Here is Erunoe in the box.
What I like about the Azone boxes is that you just have to pull the plastic out and then open the sort of lid on top of the doll and she is out. It's very easy compared to the pullips, no wires to sort out.
 Freed! She looks so small and cute in my hand.
 Sunshine hair!
I added the hat and the little coat on her shoulder. 
 And here are the three lil' fairies reunited, one of each color.
 Erunoe's sitting on the table.
 The three of them looking up at me.
 Erunoe again.
 And some more group pictures.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment