Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 21, 2015

98/365 (2) More lil' Fairy

En français
日本語で
I really love my lil' fairies. Somehow it makes me happy to look at them and to take pictures of them. I thought that I would have a size problem when going from the pullips to the lil' fairy because the pullips are so much bigger. I read that some doll collectors have problems to adapt to a different size of dolls. Some of my facebook friends only like pullips and none of the other Groove dolls, some only like girl dolls and no boy dolls. It turns out that I don't have that kind of issues. I can appreciate the dolls for themselves without having to compare them to the others. 
There is a lot of things that I can do with the lil' Fairies that I wouldn't be able to do with the pullips. For example it would be very easy to take out all three of them for a photo session while it's already more difficult to take only one pullip. They also have a larger range of motion body wise. 
On the other hand, it's a lot easier to sew for pullips. I haven't even started on any project for the lil' fairy. Maybe I'll do that later. All in all, I think it just depends what you are planing for the doll itself, not about how they fit with the others.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment