Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

47/365 Hawks's hug

I kinda took a break from the challenge. Lack of inspiration maybe, bad weather and tired of indoor doll pictures maybe too. I know that's just a bunch of lame excuse and being a bit depressed is a lame excuse too. Anyway, a few days ago I spotted the Hawks's next so I definitely had to go and take some pictures of them. Today, however, they were not here when I left work so I waited and waited and when I was almost down they finally showed up. I climbed back up and took some pictures. I'm afraid this is my largest zoom so I don't think I will be able to get baby pictures until they are out of the nest.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment