Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fairy World Part 7 (NaNoWriMo 2014)


All right, all right! So this is getting a bit complicated. Here is what's going on.
Yesterday, I only managed about 1000 words, which is 666 not enough, and which sucks big time seen that I don't have any words in advance. Then, as I went to sleep at 7am, I woke up at 4am (mind you, it's 5am already) I'm totally out of phase. So, I had things to do before writing and writing also got hard somehow. I have no idea what those guys want and I have another story growing in my head. I guess that's a characters's revenge for me taking a break on them.

Anyway, I finally caught up. But a I finished to write the part about Azazel and the other, then went to Morgan, then it was hard to write so I took a break and went back to put a part about Brownie in between which is not done yet, and that's were it stops. So tomorrow you'll have some sort of in between to read about Brownie before going back to the normal path of the story. It's something that normally only happens when I edit but well as I was editing so much until the start of November I might still have some edit reflex messing up with my train of thoughts.

I hope you'll enjoy and don't forget to enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.


Here is my word count. The goal being to reach 15k words before midnight tomorrow. That's not as much as I planned for the weekend but it's time I get a bit realistic.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment