Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday cinema: Jurassic Park

Welcome to a new Thursday Cinema.

Let's continue the female scientist series with Dr. Ellie Sattler from Jurassic Park. Isn't she too cool? Taking care of the female Triceratops? 
Jurassic Park comes from a book by Michael Crichton and this time I read it before watching the movie, yeah me! 

Story: John Hammond has a dream. He likes to create attraction parks, but this time, he wants to make it real. After dinosaurs DNA was found in the blood taking from fossilized mosquitoes, his team of scientist is able to recreate a full set of dinosaurs mixing the DNA with a reptilian shake up. When a worker at the park is killed by a Velociraptor, the investors demand some experts to visit the site to test the safety. Come into play chaos mathematician Ian Malcolm, paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant and paleobotanist Dr. Ellie Sattler. Of course, being in the middle of a dinosaur park when the electricity breaks down is not the best way to remain safe. 
My feeling: I like the book better than the movie, it has a lot more to it as book usually does but I really enjoyed the special effect. It's as if the dinosaurs were real. I still believe it would be possible to have a dinosaurs park and I wonder what would actually have happened if there hadn't been a sabotage. Would have a single trip to dinoland made people believe it was safe? I also like all the science involved in the movie, it gives even more realistic values to it. The characters are also very well developed and I like the reaction of the kids. It's a very nice movie


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment