Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 5, 2014

The end of LJ Idol

If you are looking for the A-to-Z challenge, click here or scroll down.
I know some of you were waiting for the next post of my LJ Idol adventure, or more exactly to know what happens to Jess and Mike and Edric youhou blushes. 

But I was eliminated yesterday from LJ Idol with the less votes on all polls put together which I find rather epic. 
I think my little adventure in Jess unconsciousness couldn't really rivaled with other people's real life daily problems. Thing is I'm not going to apologize for loving my live and having no problem living it. I'd rather give people a world to escape than to remind them of their own crap but putting mine on display. 
One good thing about being kicked out by the vote is that I won't have to read other people's posts anymore and I can go back to my top secret project to take over the world. Don't get me wrong there are nice posts on LJ Idol and there are nice people too. But there are also a huge amount of non fictions that would have gotten me depressed if I didn't have better things to do. There is only so much you can sympathize on after the six posts my emotion start to shut down. I couldn't even comments on most posts because a lot of them were making me go: "Again."
Maybe I missed some concept of the game. I don't know.

Anyway, to talk about the interesting part. The story and Jess and Mike might become a novel some day. I'm putting it in a corner but not forgetting about it. I have a lot of things to write first though as it's a low priority project and the plot line hasn't been defined. So while waiting for it, you can always go read the current progress of Blue Angel which will be finished this month for Camp NaNoWriMo. If I can buy half an hour from time to time I might get something written once everything else has been done.

With the end of LJ Idol and some more time to be on this blog, I might also start again the Edit Prompts on Tuesdays, the Demon Soul videos on Wednesdays and Thursday Cinema from next week. I hope you'll enjoy all the extra blog posts and that you'll have time to keep up with everything. If you want something more, just let me know.

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment