Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Demon Soul reading: Prologue

Last week I told you that it was my last Hump Day Hook but that I would have something great to replace it. 

I meant to read Demon Soul on video for a long time, I started on Attic Mirror a long time ago but only had one video of it uploaded on youtube. As usual when I have an idea which requires things that I'm not used to do on a daily basis, it takes me a long time to get started on it as I want to do it right.

For this project, I also made a new video introduction which is a bit shorter than the preceding introduction. 
This video project should last for 19 weeks counting one Chapter a week (coming every Wednesday) and the Prologue. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Here is the first part of Demon Soul, the prologue. 
 


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment