Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 2, 2013

Blue Angel part 18 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

I reached 75k words in OpenOffice 10 hours before the end of NaNoWriMo but that wasn't enough to get the NaNoWriMo website to acknowledge that I actually had 75k words. I wrote a little bit more to get it. Now, the NaNoWriMo website says 75323 words and OpenOffice says 77811 so everything is fine: Mission accomplished!



However, once again, the Novel is not finished so I will be participating to NaNoFiMo, the National Novel Finishing Month. I can't wait to have a complete first draft and to really know where the characters really want to go. I don't know how many words I will need to finish the story exactly but I think 50k is a good guess so I'll start with it and increase it later if needed. Here is the new counter.


Today you are going to discover another side of Kelpie, he is being a bit emotional and Ezechial is been evil. There are a lot of secret in these 10 pages.
Enjoy the read! And don't forget to let me know what you think!

Enlarge this document in a new window

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment