Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Attic Mirror: Hump Day Hook 19



It's Wednesday  and I thought it was Tuesday and I even thought tomorrow was Thursday without Wednesday in between. My brain, my brain. Anyway, it's Hump Day Hook again. Find the other writers here. It's also Mid-Week Tease, you can find the other writers here.
If you miss my other hooks, they can all be found here.

Attic Mirror is finally available as a kindle on amazon here and as a pdf on Etsy here and on smashwords here

Let's continue with Attic Mirror. Hitomi and Demian are having an Yloc talk and last week Hitomi asked how they can do everything with Ylocs.

We start to train them when they are little and then they carry things and people, pull wagons and you can explore the mountains or use them on boats, they bring the food and mail to the cities and they can race too,” he explained.
“Wah,” Hitomi said. “No wonder you found it strange that I didn’t know about them.”
“At first I thought you were just joking and then that you have received a shock on your head or something,” he said laughing.
“I can imagine,” Hitomi said laughing too “Do you have one?”
“I wish, I’m supposed to get one this year but the eggs are really expensive, so I saved money but I’m not sure my parents will afford it,” he said looking a bit ashamed and then jumped to get a picture on his night table. “It’s my father with Araham, his Yloc.”
“So they can be different colours?” Hitomi asked interested, she was thinking that she never had seen blue animals in her world except for some frogs and butterflies but butterflies didn’t really count.














Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment