Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mich's Summer Mystery: UEC

Hello wonderful people and welcome to a new Mich's Summer Mystery post.

Still no winner!!  Last time, Mich met the obscure professor and he took her out of the mirror.
And today we are going to discover where the obscure professor took Mich.

The place was proposed by Nik Kiri on the event picture.

If you didn't join the event yet it's not too late, you can find the rules here, and be the first to know when the next Mich's Summer Mystery post is out by follow one of those pages: Mes crazy experiences and Linda Hamonou's writing corner, on twitter @crazypuce and on the facebook event page.  
After her weird awakening for lunch time, Mich met her mum in the Kitchen and she was very suspicious. Then it was time for shower. Mich was having some kind of problem with the mirror and she appears to be sucked inside it then she met the colorful inhabitants of this new side of the mirror and they were just mouths. She continued to explored the mirror world and met with some flower girls who didn't seem too happy that she had lost something, they pointed her to a group of rhinoceros attended to by a young boy who managed to get Mich to climb on the back of one of them. The rhinoceros knew everything and it took Mich straight to the tree and someone was waiting for her there. After some confusion between two people pretending to be the obscure professor Mich should follow, she finally picked one who took her out of the mirror. 

Mich’s summer mystery: UEC

My eyes wouldn’t stop looking the shift in the obscure professor. His form in this world, his clothes, they were nothing like they were in the mirror. I wonder if I looked so weird too. I discovered myself to be used to the colorful world on the other side. The other side of my shower room mirror but we were not in the shower room. I turned left, right in confusion, knowing I didn’t need to spin to progress in this world. We were where we belonged, it felt different, the hot wind of summer on my skin, the humidity, the voice of the semi. I knew where we were without doubt.

The professor dusted himself, coughed, he looked puzzled. 
“I got you here, you were difficult to find.”

“I didn’t know I need to come here on week-end.” I didn’t like to go to the university on week-end, it felt like disrespecting my free time.

“It’s fun here on week-end, lots of people pretending to study.” The professor moved to show me the students but found nobody.
He coughed once more. The university felt empty. Nobody studied on week-end. I sure knew it.

“Let’s go to my office, we need to put the forms in order for your trip,” the professor move to the highest tower.

“My trip?” nobody told me I needed to go on trip before, where would I go? I didn’t bring new clothes, or toothbrush. “There is no time to go on trip, I need to find something I lost, it's something…”

“I know I know but where could it be, you don’t know it, you don’t even know who took it, could you recognize it?”
The question turned me upside down, could I recognize it? I didn’t know.
We took the lift to his office, it smelled like old books. The obscurity stroked me. I knew why he is the obscure professor despite the smile from cheek to cheek. 

“Sign the forms.”

I needed to look through them first. 

“Could you turn on the light?”

He growled but turned it on in the end. I wondered if he knew where to find the button. 
Only one thing disturbed me on the form. I couldn’t figure out where I would be going.

“Just sign the form.”

“Where will I go then?”

He still smiled. 
“We worked on it for weeks, did the mirror got you so forgetful? How long did you spend in there?”

“I don’t know”

“You need to get to your flight quickly,” he pulled my stuff from behind his desk, I recognized it for I put rhinoceros stickers on the blue cover. 

“Hurry up,” he continued going to the door.

I signed, he took the form. I followed him to the corridor. I guess I’ll figure the rest during the flight. 

****************************

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this new part of the story. Any idea where Mich should go next?  Did you already solve the mystery? I don't think so but if you did just let me know!
Send  your answer to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment