Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mich's Summer Mystery: Mystery solved


Hello wonderful people and welcome to the last Mich's Summer Mystery post. Today you won't have to kill your brain to try finding the answer but I'm sure you're going to go AH!!! When it's given.

Still no winner!! So the best participant, Chieftain Wang will receive a signed copy of Demon and Fairy anyway.
Last time, Josh took Mich to a bookstore but she doesn't like books so much.
And it's not her favorite place in the world.

If you didn't join the event don't worry there will be another one to win another of my novel next summer. So stay tune and not to miss the start of it you can follow one of those pages: Mes crazy experiences and Linda Hamonou's writing corner and on twitter @crazypuce.
 
After her weird awakening for lunch time, Mich met her mum in the Kitchen and she was very suspicious. Then it was time for shower. Mich was having some kind of problem with the mirror and she appears to be sucked inside it then she met the colorful inhabitants of this new side of the mirror and they were just mouths. She continued to explored the mirror world and met with some flower girls who didn't seem too happy that she had lost something, they pointed her to a group of rhinoceros attended to by a young boy who managed to get Mich to climb on the back of one of them. The rhinoceros knew everything and it took Mich straight to the tree and someone was waiting for her there. After some confusion between two people pretending to be the obscure professor Mich should follow, she finally picked one who took her out of the mirror. They arrive in UEC. Mich had some forms to sign, the obscure professor wants to send her on a trip that she doesn't know anything about. After a while in flight, she remembers that she planed on going to New York. Josh is waiting to meet her there, he plans to take her to a book store and she doesn't like books so much.
Mich's Summer Mystery: Mystery solved

"The Never Ending Story." 
I never knew someone wrote this story. I only knew the movie. When I first discovered it, I felt in love with the white, serpent looking plushy being which brings the kid everywhere. I thought it would be so cool to fly in the sky like this. Of course nobody else felt like this, my cousins told me it couldn't possibly fly, they found the story so stupid. You know without wings it's kind of difficult to fly. But still, I felt interested by the book now. I only did homework before, never something I enjoyed with books. I only opened them to get info, write reports.
If you don't know the Never Ending Story it goes like this: some kid who gets bullied by guys in his school ends up inside the book. The one book I just found now, in this weird looking bookstore.

I tried to see Josh but he seemed nowhere to be seen. I didn't noticed the size of the bookstore, so big I couldn't see the end of the shelves in my row, neither in front nor behind me.

Josh told me to look for info in the store, I still don't know where to begin. But books somehow... whichever could do. So I opened the Never Ending Story to begin somewhere. It stroke me in the eyes, the beginning of it, big.... it begun with A.

Every thing suddenly hit me, people needed to spin, of course they couldn't walk. Winter begun before time, of course Autumn is the only season with a A. AAA that was it, it was the part of me which had been missing all along and now I could use it every where... A, that part of my identity which had been stolen to me. AAA... my name is Micha.

I ran to Joshua and smiled, him too had it missing all along. 

****************************

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this new part of the story. If you have any suggestion for next year's contest or something to say about this one, don't hesitate to leave a comment or to contact me at mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment