Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

JulNoWriMo, Camp NaNo July Winner: Vampire Heart part 12



It is already well advanced in the middle of August but I still have a late announcement to make which I couldn't make on time because I had been traveling for conference in China over the past few weeks. The bizarre thing in China is that they block sites like blogger regardless of what people actually write on their blog. Hopefully for me, they authorize the NaNoWriMo website so I could still go chat with my cabin and validate my word count. I had planned to win before leaving for China but that was a little too much to ask for after 3 months of intense writing without real break.
Now that I'm back, it's time to brag about the win of Camp NaNo July. I had a wonderful cabin and most of the people actually made it to their word count goal so congratulation everyone, this July writing was epic.
All Novels Drafts 

Viorel
Dylan
Daciana
I was working on Vampire Heart and I was actually struggling a lot last month. To manage to get to my 50000 words goal, I had to replan the story partially with a lot more details than I'm used to. I'm a little terrible at planning and counting how many words are needed for a particular part. I tried to plan twenty parts which should have taken 1000 words each but I actually went through only 4 of them to get the 20000 words I needed, which means there are a lot more to be written.







Anyway, enough with the writer talk because I know you are not here for that, here is the last part of Vampire Heart you have been waiting for too long already. I can promise you that more will be coming up. Enjoy!


Enlarge this document in a new window

Go to Vampire heart part 11
Go to Vampire heart part 13 

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment